.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Graphics Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Graphics - Essay Examplepeople enrolled, or the amount of capital spent/received) and finally I would provide the information that is to be communicated in its right kind by an appropriate main cognomen which can be list of majors enrolled in at XYZ university or amount of revenues earned per discipline by XYZ college.In this graphical illustration of data, I feel that the title is effective but the graphic chosen for its presentation is certainly less effective. The exact numbers which seemed to be the major information to be communicated is not provided. I would revise it with a format for presentation with happen mention of the exact numbers under distributively wing of the armed forces, as required. I would march on use colors to highlight the title. In addition, I would place the title below the figure (p. 328). Furthermore, I would include a source of this information presented as it seems to be taken from either a governmental or any some other published source.The pie map seems to exhibit the breakdown of constitutes at Hillway Corporation. I would recommend changing the color scheme by using different saturations of the same color for each slice of the pie chart. I would nurture label each slice with the exact percentage of total cost that is being calculated for the expense head mentioned. I would further separate the slice for salaries to emphasize on the highest cost factor for Hillway Corporation. I would further place the largest slice on the top and move in the clockwise direction arranging the slices in descending order as per their relevant sizes. I would further recommend labeling the slices horizontally inside with percentage and name of the expense in the give data. 2D pie chart is recommended for clearer indication on the sizes of each slice as they relate to the breakdown of expenses or any other data provided.Although line charts are more useful in understanding the changes that are seen over time, the unmarried costs can also b e illustrated of the PC components as

No comments:

Post a Comment