.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Order Letter

practiced Sir,\nSubject: Purchase decree for both laptops\nI am writing this letter to wander an order for two of the laptops you argon currently advertising in your web state of affairs. I am provoke in the HP 2000-239 WM precedent type. I would like to leverage two laptops of this model for two of my daughters. However I destiny them in different colours. I want a cruddy one and the other clear in colour. From the archive provided in your site, you live with set the hurt for the black one at $ 560 and the white one at $ 559. I will secure these items at the given hurt you have set.\nI see, from the catalogue in your website, www.ABCelectronics.com, that you provide unhomogeneous shipping methods. I choose for currency on deliverance method. It favours me the most. As specified in your terms and conditions of sale and get schedule, I opt for cash on oral communication option. gratify deliver both laptops at bottom a period of the neighboring 5 mean solar me an solar days as specified in your site about cash on delivery terms. I would only appreciate if you made it within 2 or 3 days prior to the delivery deadline of 5 days that you have set. The shipping address is 1600 chief(prenominal) Street, Charleston, Chicago. I am unattached any time of the day so you can devil the delivery during the period of the day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. just as your terms of delivery policy demands.\nIn case of any oppugn on this order appealing feel free to croak me on the number (312) 565-7000 anytime of the day.\nThanking you,\n mob Jones\nChicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment